Cairo Metro Line 3
Phase 3 A, B & C
- National Authority for Tunnels
- Egyptian French joint venture for Cairo metro line 3
- The Route of this phase extends from El-Attaba to Rod El-Farag corridor , passing through Al-Kit Kat up to Cairo University station of line 2.
- The total length of this phase is about 17.7 km. , comprising 15 station, 8 of them are underground stations.
- Bauer was awarded to execute the Diaphragm Wall & Ground Water control works of 7 stations .
- The stations are located in Naser, Maspiro , Al-Zamalek, Al-Kit Kat, El Tawfikya and Gammeat El Dewal
Scope of Work:
- Diaphragm walls 285,000 m2 depth form 55 to 96 m, thickness 100cm to150 cm
- 7 circular shafts up to 96 m deep.
- 136 Barrettes.
- Soft gel plug 180,000 m3 of treated sand.