Cairo Metro Line 3
- National Authority for Tunnels
- Egyptian French joint venture for Cairo metro line 3
- This Phase extends from Haroun station up to Cairo Airport, passing through 10th of Ramadan parking lot at the intersection of the Ring Road with Ismailia desert road.
- The total length of this phase is about 15.8 km. , comprising 4 underground stations.
- Bauer was awarded to execute the Diaphragm Wall & Ground Water control works of the 4 stations.
- The stations are located in Haroun, Heliopolis square, Alf Maskan and El Shams club
Scope of Work:
- Diaphragm walls 120,000 m2 depth form 40 to 58 m, thickness 80cm to120 cm.
- 4 circular shafts up to 58 m deep.
- 132 Barrettes.
- Soft gel plug 25,000 m3 of treated sand.