Cairo Metro Line 3
- National Authority for Tunnels
- Egyptian French joint venture for Cairo metro line 3
- This phase extends from Abbassia square to Haroun St. with a length of 7.7 k.m, Four underground stations to be put into service.
- Bauer was awarded to execute the Diaphragm Wall & Ground Water control works of the four stations
- The stations are located in Cairo Fair, Stadium, Koleyet Al Banat and Al-Ahram
Scope of Work:
- Diaphragm walls 88,000 m2 with depth form 35 to 52 m, thickness 80cm to 100 cm.
- 4 circular shafts up to 52 m deep.
- 68 Barrettes.
- Soft gel plug 4500 m3 of treated sand.